This is a step-by-step method for creating a Content Driven System and making money from advertising and affiliates. This requires very little start up cost, but you do need a lot of elbow grease. This is ideal for people who have more time than money. If you don't see yourself writing at least thirty articles, don't bother with this method. If you enjoy writing, this is a risk free way to get your feet wet, and can be built into a solid business model that will last for years.
1. Research a niche you are interested in. Go to WordTracker and see how many people are looking for your topic. Try several variations such as "fried chicken recipes", "fried chicken gravy recipes," or "boneless fried chicken recipes."
Once you've decided there are people actually looking for these keywords, search the ClickBank Marketplace for products that you could sell. Attempt to negotiate a trial copy of the products, or just buy them. Try to choose between 3-5 products, and write honest reviews about all of them.
2. Get a domain name and web hosting with BlueHost.
3. Sign up for an auto responder through Aweber.
4. Write five short articles that offer tips about your niche (sample recipes for fried chicken, cooking methods, etc). At the end of each article, give a quick background and recommend one of the products you signed up with from the ClickBank Marketplace. Make sure they are honest reviews.
5. Add those five articles to your website, each on their own page. We use Dreamweaver, but you can also download Nvu for free.
6. Sign up for Google AdSense and place their ads on each of those five pages.
7. Write five "teasers" for those webpages, which will be emailed to your prospects every four days or so. They should offer a brief introduction like: "Hi, I just created a new method of cooking fried chicken. You can check it out at ."
You could include the course directly into the email though I prefer to send prospects to our website, for two reasons. The first is that you can include advertising on your site, which will bring in additional revenue. The second benefit is that your site will appear more valuable to the search engines (more content is always a good thing) and you will eventually start to see some traffic from search results.
8. Create a landing page that offers a five day crash course in your niche. Visitors can access the course by signing up through Aweber. Now you have their email address and can begin following up with them.
9. Register for an account at EzineArticles. At first, you are only allowed to submit ten articles at once, and they can take over a week to approve. Pick ten keywords that fit our search criteria and write one article for each. Make sure to include the keyword in the title, a few times in the article, and once in the conclusion. Also, in your Bio box include a link to your site (preferably with the keyword as the link). A good way to get people to click on the link is to offer them a free report.
10. Submit all ten as soon as you finish them (the faster the better). After those ten are accepted, you will be able to submit 25 or unlimited, depending on how well your articles were written. Only after you've written thirty articles should you expect to see some money (not a lot, but some). Here is how the user experience should play out:
a. They search for a keyword and click on your article in the search engine results.
b. They read your article, and click on the link to your site.
c. They sign up for the free course, and start receiving emails, with links to the course.
d. They read the teaser, and click on the link.
e. On the webpage, they either click on an AdSense ad (which pays you a few cents) or they purchase an affiliate product (which pays you dollars). Even if they don't do either of these activities (which most won't) they will receive another email a few days later, and the process starts all over again.
11. Once you've set this up, use WordTracker and find dozens - if not hundreds- of keywords with at least ten daily searches and less than 1,000 competing sites. Write one 300-500 article that is highly optimized for each keyword and publish it to your website. Add the AdSense code and the occasional affiliate link where applicable. Be sure to include a sign up form on each page offering your free course to capture leads and promote your products.
12. Create a sitemap using the Xml-Sitemap Generator and submit it to Google Webmaster Tools.
13. Start building links to your website. This will help you rise faster in the search engines. Outsource the link building by running an ad on Craigslist or Elance.
The beauty of this system is that there is no financial risk. All you are paying for is the auto responder and domain/host. The pros write hundreds of articles and drive huge amounts of traffic through this funnel, which can make a very nice income.
Want to Make Money While Traveling The World? Get Your Copy of Business In A BackPack : A Step-By-Step Guide to Running A Profitable Business visit this link => http://tinyurl.com/6wk7u6d